Gun Doc

Mark K

Banned
Anyone know how to get in touch with him??? I've called his cell and left a message about everyday this week. Still waiting on a gun that was promised to be here by the opening day of turkey season.

gobblingghost

i have been trying to get my choke and called, text and emailed with no response.

SGaither

Curtis is probably working in his shop trying to get guns out to people or he's doing what many of us are doing, turkey hunting

smitty

Docc

Bet he's out doing the turkey thang!!!

wmahunter

Banned
Yep. No matter when you sent yours to him, from what I can tell yours will sit there while he works on any gun that someone brings there and waits on. Mine was promised in 2 weeks and took 10 and it looks like I was lucky to get it that quick.

If you are going to have him do work you need to go to his shop and wait on it.

BTW the work he did for me is excellent!

Mark K

Banned
He's had my son's gun since July (last year), I'ld go pick it up but I don't want to make the 4-5hr drive if he's not there. A courtesy call would really be nice.

Nitro

Banned
He's had my son's gun since July (last year), I'ld go pick it up but I don't want to make the 4-5hr drive if he's not there. A courtesy call would really be nice.

When it's done, I will go pick it up and deliver to Brennan...that is a promise.:flag:

BamaBart

I drove from Blount County , Alabama to his shop about 5 years ago with my M2. He worked on my gun all day while I waited. UPS dropped off guns from all over the U.S. while I was there and he stacked them up on a shelf with all the others.
My Gun Doc M2 it a turkey killing machine!

Nitro

Banned
I gave Brennan that LH 870 as a gift a few years ago........we are dying to get it in the woods to bust a Gobbler's face....

I am on vacation next week...guess I will be driving to Eastanolee...

Gaswamp

you get it yet

stev

Banned
yes their are smiths .he is the best on shotguns ,ive had him work on .he can work magic on a shotgun ,

gobblingghost

I'm still waiting on my choke.......