Gwinnett - September

bigox911

I'll be there...11:30?

Boudreaux

Me too.

I've invited a few guys from Blackpowder Products, manufactures of CVA muzzleloaders, to join us as well.

dutchman

Enjoyed a fine meal with bigox911, Crow, GA Hunter, and two guys from CVA. HAd a good visit guys and look forward to the next installment.

Conspicious by their absence were Ol' Red (excused absence), KennyJr1976, 60Grit, elfiii, and last but by no means least, Jim Thompson. Of course, nobody really believed that JT would show anyway...

Last edited:

Boudreaux

What was the over/under on JT showing up? I think Ol' Red or elfiii would have won that bet. Too bad for them that you have to be present to win!

bigox911

So I win...A free poboy next time...

I won't hold my breath. Nice meetin Crow, Dutchman, and the 2 fellas from CVA.

dutchman

I ain't too sure who won, but the losers were the folks that chose not to show up.:cool:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Dang! I completely forgot! Anybody want to do another Boudreauxs this week? I had me some Boudin this weekend and I got a hankering for some more.

dutchman

Dang! I completely forgot! Anybody want to do another Boudreauxs this week? I had me some Boudin this weekend and I got a hankering for some more.

Well, since JT missed also, you may want to talk to him...:rofl:

bigox911

I started the bet and I was there!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I'll give him my $5 at the next Sushi Lunch..:bounce:

Good idea 60! Bradley, you can come too and just buy my lunch instead of giving me the $5. :bounce:::ke::rofl:

bigox911

Why do I have a feelin this is goin to be like when my grandpa says

"When I gin my next bail of cotton"

elfiii

Admin
Staff member