Hancock Rabbit Hunt **VIDEO**

the r.o.c.

yes sir, great video...my wife had to come over and look at it for a few. seems she doesnt understand the "heeeereis heeeereis heeeereis. she thinks it should here he is. got to love our girls.lol

bigrob82

man that was some mighty fine entertainment (SPCK) i wish i could get a video to come out like that that was good fellers and steve with that whistle is great had me rollin

Mohunter

i can tell you one thing. it is hard to come up with a good video every time and to capture the right moments.

T.P.

Banned
i can tell you one thing. it is hard to come up with a good video every time and to capture the right moments.
I've carried this camera on 10 or so hunts so far and Saturday was the only day I got anything worth showing.

Thanks for the replies fellas. That whistle started out from a rabbit hunt last year. We had a couple of guest hunting with us one weekend and though-out the morning we would hear a faint whistle coming from somewhere. Everytime we'd get hot into a race there that whistle would sound off, we would start laughing everytime that guy would toot his whistle.

During a hunt when we're in thick places(96% of where we hunt) we always give goofy "HHEEEeee" locater call, mainly for fun, but to know where the others are also. Well I guess the new guy didn't take a hankerin to "HHEEEeee'ing", so he used a whistle.

This had me and the others laughing every time we thought about it so this year Bigwheel just had to have one to carry on the newfound tradition.

yonceyboy

Tracy
Micheal waddell aint got nothing on you and that Bigwheel feller kinda reminds me of T/BONE.I think thats him with the whistle but any way thats one awesome video.:cheers:wahooooo

K80

Looks good!

Faithrider

well I cant afford a video camrea right now so I guess i will have to settle for a whistle, great hunt I had a blast watching it!

Luke Duke

Rabbit Tracks Everwhere````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````>

Best one I ever seen, Keep up the Good Work.
D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`>:cool:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
One fine job on the camera TP.I see steve found a new play toy.

Luke Duke

That was better than watching swamp people huntin dem gators.
Ya'll need to be on TV!

Each week you could hunt a different place and invite guests. It would be almost as funny as The Jerry Springer Show!

I agree! Yall should make a show! I liked watching this 10x better than i do them ol deer huntin shows. lol

Latest posts