Happy New Year!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
The Redhead and I would like to wish all of you here on the Forum a safe, prosperous, and happy New Year as we roll into 2024. Who would have thunk some of us old timers would have lasted long enough to have even dreamed seeing this far into the future. Especially since I still shoot a single shot rifle and shotgun in this day of ray guns and particle blasters.

God Bless, folks. May this year be good to us all.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
The Redhead and I would like to wish all of you here on the Forum a safe, prosperous, and happy New Year as we roll into 2024. Who would have thunk some of us old timers would have lasted long enough to have even dreamed seeing this far into the future. Especially since I still shoot a single shot rifle and shotgun in this day of ray guns and particle blasters.

:cheers:

crackerdave

Thanks,Nìck.
May God bless yall,too.

Happy New Year to us, this great group of folks who make up this Forum! I feel liķe we're family.

Dirtroad Johnson

Happy New Year to you & your family, Nic it has (is) a blessing to follow you & your knowledge on so many topics & outdoor adventures. You are by far the best in my opinion. :cheers: