Heading to savannah tomorrow

walters

U didn't get your puma from Norman's camper did u. He's a good friend of mine and carries mostly puma's

walters

Don't feel bad, mine came from Rv world of Ga. They are great at selling them and that's about it:)

Artfuldodger

Seeing travel trailers with the outdoor kitchen. Do folks like those things? We had an older Starcraft Galaxy Swinger pop-up with the swing out kitchen. We used it outside like 90% of the time.
I think I would like it.

work2play2

Banned again & will band again soon
Art, I do like it. It was a must for me. The family gets the camper I get the outdoor kitchen

walters

Seeing travel trailers with the outdoor kitchen. Do folks like those things? We had an older Starcraft Galaxy Swinger pop-up with the swing out kitchen. We used it outside like 90% of the time.
I think I would like it.
It is the only thing I miss from my old one to the one I got now, it's almost a must for me also, if my wife wouldn't have fell in love with the floor plan on ours I wouldn't have bought just because it didn't have outside kitchen. So convenient for washing your hands, extra fridge space, keeps the kids from running in and our for a drink, extra cabinet space. Only thing I can say bad on them is if you park on a unlevel campsite Ur counter top may be chest high...
Work2play2, y'all have a safe trip and have fun

T-N-T

I removed a sink and dorm room frig. in my last camper to install an outdoor tv. I loved the tv...

Have a great trip to Savannah!

Artfuldodger

It is the only thing I miss from my old one to the one I got now, it's almost a must for me also, if my wife wouldn't have fell in love with the floor plan on ours I wouldn't have bought just because it didn't have outside kitchen. So convenient for washing your hands, extra fridge space, keeps the kids from running in and our for a drink, extra cabinet space. Only thing I can say bad on them is if you park on a unlevel campsite Ur counter top may be chest high...
Work2play2, y'all have a safe trip and have fun

The first one I saw and recently was my niece's new travel trailer. Not sure of the model but it's a 30 footer. The outside kitchen was so high she couldn't reach it. Even with our pop-up outside kitchen my wife had to stand on a plastic coke crate.
I did notice that it took the place of one bunks in the rear of the bunk room. No biggie, it made the loft bed over the kitchen bigger and it had a pull out trundle. I can't imagine them ever needing the trundle.
The outside fridge was really nice.

Artfuldodger

I removed a sink and dorm room frig. in my last camper to install an outdoor tv. I loved the tv...

Have a great trip to Savannah!

We have some friends that have an outside tv in their pusher. What about a projector tv and show movies on the side of a camper? I'd hate to get rid of the kitchen to have a tv. Now that they are flat screen you might could put one in front of the fridge and sink.

T-N-T

We have some friends that have an outside tv in their pusher. What about a projector tv and show movies on the side of a camper? I'd hate to get rid of the kitchen to have a tv. Now that they are flat screen you might could put one in front of the fridge and sink.

I did use the outside fridge for beer. But I just use a cooler now.
The outside tv is awesome for me. In the evening I sit out there and drink and watch tv. My new camper has a tv mount on the outside and a tv stored under the bed you just hang on it. The outside kitchen wasn't even on my radar when I got this camper. The wife heats up sides inside and I grill almost every meal while on the road.