Help me out guys??

Team3D

I am doing an artical on my website about bank fishing. It will mainly be for Allatoona, I need good places to take kids fishing and Secrets on how to catch' em. Be specific, Bait, Size hook, line size, how much weight to put on, how deep, time of year, type of fish to be caught, Float or no float etc..... Do it as neat as possible because your name will be listed as the Author and you will get credit for writing it. I get alot of request for bank fishing advise, so lets help these Dads that don't have boats to take there kids fishing and actually catch somthing. Just e-mail your artical to me. In the future if there is any way that I can help you let me know.

Thanks
Matt Driver
404-456-6094

mattdriver@bellsouth.net

anglerEd

Very knowble effort. The more kids fishing the better. Wish I could give some advice, but I would be challenged to be stuck on a bank and need to help a kid get bit. Especialy this time of year on a big lake. Thinking of my home lake, I would probably pick a bridge to fish under. Not a great wilderness experience, but it will have depth and shade. Worms and minnows in such an area would likely produce some results.

the HEED!

Banned
Matt, Id say tell them they better be there in the spring and forget the rest of the year, Ive only seen guys catching fish from the bank in the spring on Toona, heat, boats, water temp...................................... they all move off