Humpday eats.....anyone 'round here cooking anything tasty ?????

ryork

Pan seared pork chops, some mashed sweet taters with butter, a little cream, brown sugar, allspice, nutmeg, cumin, black pepper and salt, and some braised mustard greens picked about 5:00 or so. For the greens, browned some diced bacon and onion in a pan, then added some garlic, salt and pepper and the greens. Then added some chicken stock, a touch of w'shire sauce, and a dash or three of Crystal hot sauce and let that simmer down for about 2 hrs. I think I've come to like mustard greens better than collards, would have been happy with just a bowl full of those!10-24 (1).jpg10-24 (2).jpg10-24 (3).jpg10-24 (4).jpg

Dub

Pan seared pork chops, some mashed sweet taters with butter, a little cream, brown sugar, allspice, nutmeg, cumin, black pepper and salt, and some braised mustard greens picked about 5:00 or so. For the greens, browned some diced bacon and onion in a pan, then added some garlic, salt and pepper and the greens. Then added some chicken stock, a touch of w'shire sauce, and a dash or three of Crystal hot sauce and let that simmer down for about 2 hrs. I think I've come to like mustard greens better than collards, would have been happy with just a bowl full of those!View attachment 946953View attachment 946954View attachment 946955View attachment 946956

Wow........wow............that looks insanely delicious !!!!!!

Dub

T-Rex got started.....

He nailed the first serving and then went back for two more bowls of chili and two more slices of cornbread. Little joker said it was mighty good.

This little bottle was broken out at some point.....

Wife & I retreated to the den when she made it home to enjoy ours.

Great flavor !!!!

Dub

I gots enough leftover that I could likely serve up that heifer Stacey Abrams :rofl:

If they aren't here in 5 minutes then it's going into the fridge today......and some in the freezer tomorrow. (y)