hunter shoots buck that is a doe

Larry Rooks

There has been two Antlered Does killed in Carford County where I hunt over the last 10 years, both 8 pointers, rare but out there

dixie

yep, he made the national news with them

BRYAN T

THERE IS A LINK AT THE END OF THE ARTICLE FOR COMMENTS.

IT IS PRETTY SAD TO SEE HOW IGNORANT THE ANTI-HUNTERS ARE.

addictedtodeer

yeah, most of them think the beef they buy magically appears on the grocers shelf.
I've really met an anti-hunter who didn't realize that the chicken she bought came from chicken in a farm yard. It horrified her, very educated too. She just had never left the asphalt of the city. She had never thought about where "meat" came from.
Kinda sad.

copper

yeah, most of them think the beef they buy magically appears on the grocers shelf.
I've really met an anti-hunter who didn't realize that the chicken she bought came from chicken in a farm yard. It horrified her, very educated too. She just had never left the asphalt of the city. She had never thought about where "meat" came from.
Kinda sad.

Not trying to be a smart butt but you don't buy "free range" chickens at the grocery store. The chicken you eat comes from chicken houses and require alot more attention than a chicken in a farm yard.

huntfishkill

reading the antihunters posts at the end made me mad at what this world is coming to. maybe we all should tell them what the real world is like. I left them a piece of my mind.