Hunting lease

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I’d suggest checking out the lease section . And add a thread in the looking for lease section , maybe add what counties you are interested in . Good luck , good ones are hard to come by
This. I’m not even looking but I check the threads all the time….ya never know what crazy Thing I may do.

Bud Man

If you're near Floyd County or Polk County in Northwest Georgia try looking up a place called silver Creek hunting club. Don't know much about them but I know they advertise almost every year looking for members I think they have over 3,000 acres on three different total tracks of land.

Bud Man

Depends on how you look at it if it's a good sign or not, I believe the economic part of hunting causes a lot of turnover nowadays in clubs. The aging hunters aren't physically able and the younger generation doesn't have the extra financial ability to throw away. I've known members of that club in the past that didn't have negative comments about it.

earlthegoat2

I own a spit of land and last year someone was advertising a hog only lease in the county my land is in.

It was very tempting but I declined. May do it if I find another though.