I ain't skeered... Calling all who support the Voltards Saturday in Athens...

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
And this bet is an absolute "NOT GOING TO HAPPEN" on my part unless @AccUbonD is in.

Simple, really but since we have Vols involved, I'll draw with a crayon.

One week Avatar Bet. Change your Avatar to one given to you by me if the Dawgs win. If the Vols win, I'll wear the Avatar of the Vols choice. One week terms. The day you change it is the day you can take it off 7 days later.

Who's In?

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

C'mon @AccUbonD I've wanted to rip your Avatar off for YEARS!

Browning Slayer

giphy.gif

bullgator

TJ, it looks like you’re going to have to build this avatar bet……….brick by brick :rofl:.

C’mon all you “champions of life”, ….jump in!

Heck, I’ll even join you if that’s what it takes to light this candle.

Madsnooker

Never done this before, but I'm in. Vols win, Bucknasty can pick the avatars for the losers.
:clap::clap::clap: Glad to see you step up! :LOL:

Are there not anymore vols fans here? Surprised only 2 have jumped in so far with as much grief as Slayer gives yall. Nows your chance to kill those demons. Of course this also could be the start of another avalanche of posts by Slayer ripping any and everything orange. :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Never done this before, but I'm in. Vols win, Bucknasty can pick the avatars for the losers.
It's ON!

Ol Bucky is 100% in.

Browning Slayer

:clap::clap::clap: Glad to see you step up! :LOL:

Are there not anymore vols fans here? Surprised only 2 have jumped in so far with as much grief as Slayer gives yall. Nows your chance to kill those demons. Of course this also could be the start of another avalanche of posts by Slayer ripping any and everything orange. :bounce:
@Kowtown is one that only crawls by every now and then. Can't really think of too many more. I've ran them all off.

BuckNasty83

Put your money where your mouth is. Let's do the rest of the season or at least remainder of the regular season. I wanna fill this place up with Vol avatars :LOL:

Browning Slayer

Put your money where your mouth is. Let's do the rest of the season or at least remainder of the regular season. I wanna fill this place up with Vol avatars :LOL:
Uhhhh. When the Dawgs beat the Vols, it is the end of your regular season.

OwlRNothing

Well, like my MIL always told her kids:

You're old enough that yur wants won't hurt ya. :)

Browning Slayer

I'll play along. I'll keep my avy when ga wins. Browning slayer can pick for the crap bag Vols. If the Vols win, I'll sport whatever the crap bags pick
Nice to have ya on this train!!:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
And this bet is an absolute "NOT GOING TO HAPPEN" on my part unless @AccUbonD is in.

Simple, really but since we have Vols involved, I'll draw with a crayon.

One week Avatar Bet. Change your Avatar to one given to you by me if the Dawgs win. If the Vols win, I'll wear the Avatar of the Vols choice. One week terms. The day you change it is the day you can take it off 7 days later.

Who's In?
Terrible bet , they’ll disappear when they lose anyway !