I ain't skeered... Calling all who support the Voltards Saturday in Athens...

BuckNasty83

Still delusional I see
ESPN/Allstate Playoff Predictor shows Tennessee with the best chance (77%) to make the playoffs as a one loss team if we win out.

Better than a one loss PAC12 Champion (64%), a one loss ACC Champion (62%), a 2-loss LSU who wins the SEC Championship (55%), a 1-loss BIG12 Champ (55%) or a 1-loss Michigan (56%).

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
ESPN/Allstate Playoff Predictor shows Tennessee with the best chance (77%) to make the playoffs as a one loss team if we win out.

Better than a one loss PAC12 Champion (64%), a one loss ACC Champion (62%), a 2-loss LSU who wins the SEC Championship (55%), a 1-loss BIG12 Champ (55%) or a 1-loss Michigan (56%).
Sure feels good to be 9-0. Especially after watching your Vols get the crap beat out of them… :rofl:

Madsnooker

any 1 loss team that wins its conference champ game is 100% getting in over team popcycle!!!! take that to the bank

MudDucker

Staff member
Yep, IMO early in game the false start penalties was key to Tennessee never getting control of the game and momentum killers.

I guess it didn't have anything to do with the Dawgs D front dominating from start to finish ... yea, there was that!