I don’t need a .243

LTFDretired

Doesn’t GB sell stuff way too high$

I recall they had 209 Blackhorn 10oz they listed for $250! That turned me off GB

Dub

Doesn’t GB sell stuff way too high$

I recall they had 209 Blackhorn 10oz they listed for $250! That turned me off GB

GB is somewhat like an online gun show.

You are generally buying from businesses or individuals who list their guns for sale.
Pricing is set by the seller.....not by GB.

It's a buyer beware sort of thing.

There are some excellent businesses who list their products on GB as well as run their own brick & mortar stores & online stores. It's another means to get their inventory moving.

And yes....there are some individuals & businesses listing their stuff at ridiculously high prices.....just like other online places like Cheaper Than Dirt have done in the past. Easy to avoid them as the buyer is total control of whether or not they bite.

Jester896

Senior Clown
it's not really any different than any other gun auction once you pay the fees that go along with it. GB charges fees and the seller has to pay them. Nothing wrong with getting a world wide audience for sellers. You just have to decide if it is higher than you want to pay. All of the listings aren't in the unreasonable zone but if you want to cut yourself off from those as well...exercise your rights by all means.

The listing that started this thread is somewhat reasonable:huh: