I found a clue !!!!

swampwise42

I like archery but there's not much action there. I get my news from political forums, this one mostly, because for all I care they can take News max and Fox down in the next 3 seconds. I check OAN occasionally but the pol forum I check pretty often.

If ya'll fellers want to argue roostertodd said go to the duck huntin forum or deer huntin forum and post how you think its a good idea to shoot a two year old buck problem solved your welcome..;);):whistle::whistle:

I like them tender ones with a spot or two left on them.:bounce:

oldways

I like archery but there's not much action there. I get my news from political forums, this one mostly, because for all I care they can take News max and Fox down in the next 3 seconds. I check OAN occasionally but the pol forum I check pretty often.

I like them tender ones with a spot or two left on them.:bounce:
See now you got the idea(y)

gunnurse

I iz skeered.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
If ya'll fellers want to argue roostertodd said go to the duck huntin forum or deer huntin forum and post how you think its a good idea to shoot a two year old buck problem solved your welcome..;);):whistle::whistle:
Or go in the turkey huntin forum and talk about using trotines to tag out on them..... them boys don't Ike it at all!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: