I guess UGA beat FSU to the punch?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Gold Ranger

show me one UGA fan on this FORUM that supported what happen to Tiffany Williams in 2002.

I'll bet you if Williams story changed 5 times after it happened, with each change coming immediately after the previous one was disproved, you would have come to the same conclusion.

What makes this relevant is the holier than thou attitude of the UGA fanbase, while your school went out of it's way to recruit a known sexual predator.

Point is, like Slayer said above, every school has something in it's background.

We all live in glass houses.

nickel back

Kinda hard to do since this forum only goes back to 2004 because of the crash facepalm::crazy:

Typical of most mutt fans though. Worried about what other schools do and bashing other players instead of worrying about their own. Meanwhile, ol JW will go on making his millions, go to the Pro Bowl and being a great NFL QB, FSU will go on winning games why you pukes sit here and whine in your misery because all you have to hold on to is a Championship from 36 years ago

"Next year is our year"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

UGA fan did not start this thread:huh:

you feel better now that you had something to say to try and help out Gold Digger

nickel back

I'll bet you if Williams story changed 5 times after it happened, with each change coming immediately after the previous one was disproved, you would have come to the same conclusion.

What makes this relevant is the holier than thou attitude of the UGA fanbase, while your school went out of it's way to recruit a known sexual predator.

Point is, like Slayer said above, every school has something in it's background.

We all live in glass houses.

there you are saying what we would say.

who said we took up for this sexual predator besides you and your buddies?

stop making stuff up to make yourself feel better.....;)

Gold Ranger

It's called a hypothetical.

I'll tell you what, from now on I'll go with the UGA means of defending a star player.

I'll assume that Jameis is guilty. He shouldn't be punished, though. Rape should be allowed by the NCAA.

That better.

Matthew6

Banned thug

gotta go with nickel back on this one. never heard one dog say anything to support this predator:pop::pop:

Matthew6

Banned thug
Jameis was an immature idiot at FSU. That doesn't make him a rapist.

I think several posters on here are idiots, but I don't think it makes them rapists.

for example; let us say Slayer is an idiot. To my knowledge he has not been accused of rape, nor has he paid out 950k and had other cover up for him to stop him from being prosecuted or accused of rape. Jameis on the other hand did all the above; accused of rape, investigations and cover up and fsu paying out a million dollars to his victim and attorneys. circumstantial? not hardly. Now who sounds like an idiot. :pop::pop::pop:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
for example; let us say Slayer is an idiot. To my knowledge he has not been accused of rape, nor has he paid out 950k and had other cover up for him to stop him from being prosecuted or accused of rape. Jameis on the other hand did all the above; accused of rape, investigations and cover up and fsu paying out a million dollars to his victim and attorneys. circumstantial? not hardly. Now who sounds like an idiot. :pop::pop::pop:

I have been known to do some idiotic stuff from time to time..

But sorry, the FSU homers can say what they want. Payouts and cover-ups have been the standard with Winston and FSU!

Matthew6

Banned thug
Kinda hard to do since this forum only goes back to 2004 because of the crash facepalm::crazy:

Typical of most mutt fans though. Worried about what other schools do and bashing other players instead of worrying about their own. Meanwhile, ol JW will go on making his millions, go to the Pro Bowl and being a great NFL QB, FSU will go on winning games why you pukes sit here and whine in your misery because all you have to hold on to is a Championship from 36 years ago

"Next year is our year"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

my team won a title two weeks ago. 36 yrs does suck:bounce:

SpotandStalk

I have been known to do some idiotic stuff from time to time..

But sorry, the FSU homers can say what they want. Payouts and cover-ups have been the standard with Winston and FSU!

Looks like the Dawgs set the standard back in 02.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member