ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
I have made at least one persons "Ignore List".:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Woooooooooooooooooo:yeah::yeah:

Thread: $$$ Crackdown on Illegals causes Higher Construction Wages $$$
View Single Post
#28 Report Post
Old Today, 01:54 PM

Must be some VERY intelligent, articulate people to be joining me on this list. Congratulations to all:cheers::cheers:

ddgarcia

At least PappyHoel openly admitted to Ignoring me. Wonder how many have not?:confused::confused::confused:

:cheers:Cheers PappyHoel even though you'll never see this.:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
So, what's your point here? :huh:

calibob1

COMMIE LOVER TROLL
make up

At least PappyHoel openly admitted to Ignoring me. Wonder how many have not?:confused::confused::confused:

:cheers:Cheers PappyHoel even though you'll never see this.:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

You should make up, life's too short.:D

ddgarcia

You should make up, life's too short.:D

Frankly it doesn't matter to me. I have no problem with him and have no idea what his problem is with me other than I am intelligent, articulate and obviously on the opposite side of an issue that he feels passionately about.

It's not my fault if your constitution doesn't allow your beliefs to be questioned by someone else or more importantly someone else makes YOU question your own beliefs.

ddgarcia

So, what's your point here? :huh:

Celebrating Pappy's choice to ignore me if he can't engage in an open, honest, heartfelt debate of issues without getting his feelings hurt.

When I debate I don't name call or disparage as some here do. I stick to the issue and am usually supported by fact and when I am not I state it is my opinion.

Some people don't appreciate it if you don't agree with them and support their beliefs..

For the record I am NOT accusing Pappy of name calling or being condescending or disparaging in any way. Frankly I remember debating something with him but do not recall what it was or how it went.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
:yeah:wait. I'm on that list to. Looks like he's ignoring people he doesn't agree with. My list would have 20+ members if I did that

rydert

Blue Heeler man
I personally like to read other people's opinions and beliefs just to keep mine in check......each to his own i guess.....

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
No one likes hearing the troof.....Btw, where is this "ignore list " you speaketh of ?

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
I wish I could read this thread, but I don't see any post.

mark-7mag

Guth, you don't know what your talking about. Brietbart said so

mark-7mag

Rush Limbaugh knows more about the framing business than you do.

Make America Great again.

Cmp1

BANNED
Celebrating Pappy's choice to ignore me if he can't engage in an open, honest, heartfelt debate of issues without getting his feelings hurt.

When I debate I don't name call or disparage as some here do. I stick to the issue and am usually supported by fact and when I am not I state it is my opinion.

Some people don't appreciate it if you don't agree with them and support their beliefs..

For the record I am NOT accusing Pappy of name calling or being condescending or disparaging in any way. Frankly I remember debating something with him but do not recall what it was or how it went.

LOL LOL LOL,,,, must not have been very important then,,,,

T-N-T

What did you say Garcia? Can't read it...