I love Sarah Sanders !!!

krisjack

Last time I checked she deterred her taxes to help her family. Now is on a payment plan with the IRS so she is actually paying them. Tell me how does Capitalism work? Look at Denmark among other countries. They are doing great.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Last time I checked she deterred her taxes to help her family. Now is on a payment plan with the IRS so she is actually paying them. Tell me how does Capitalism work? Look at Denmark among other countries. They are doing great.

Denmark vs. Venezeulah your choice

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

She did not "deter" her taxes. She willfully failed to pay them. She is a "tax attorney" by profession, she made a ton of money yet she's broke, in hock and she's a tax cheat to boot, proving she doesn't know how to manage a $1. And that's who you want to be governor of a state with a $25 Billion budget.

Have mercy. facepalm:

You should visit the Political Forum. We're fresh out of chew toys in there and the natives have grown restive.

joepuppy

I think she has the hardest job in the country. Explaining Trump's random comments and tweets is not for the weak or faint hearted. And with a media that could spin anything into a negative, my hat's off to her. She's done an amazing job so far.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Quacks gettin all Political on us. Next thing you know he'll be playin in the Political Forum.
Naw, SHS is just the next future victim of the mysterious Cheekum Mask Stawker.

gunnurse

We need a boat that’s trolling smilie. Any hookups there krisjack?

gunnurse

Explain how on a $1million a year lawyer income she can't pay her own taxes.

On a million bucks she can’t pay her own taxes. She’ll sure be able to spend ours without a problem.
:offtopic: