I want to go fish Havasu! Monster shellcrackers (video link)

doomtrpr_z71

Fishing road trips are very cool. I took my son on an epic one a few years ago. I went to places and caught species we would never be able to catch in Ga. However, it's about the adventure and whatever that means to you. Good luck!
Stuff like this is why I drive instead of fly, I had a meeting key largo and drove down just to fish the canals down the tamiami trail

dang

DANG !!!
Not sure. I've been invited to fish a private pond in Al that has monster coppernose bream. Maybe one of the "big 3" Mississippi res for crappie. I have an invite to fish with a friend in TX, but I forget where. NM is a big ?
I've fished Sardis in MS....it really is somethin else. Never seen crappie that size, that consistently...That would be a worthwhile stop IMO.

across the river

I was talking to the other guy, but you do what you want. I have fished Juliette many times. I didn't ask anyone for any tips, I was just talking about wanting to take a fishing road trip out West after watching some videos of Havasu redears, not get into a debate about here vs there. A change of scenery would be very welcome, as would the adventure. I don't need fishing tips from anyone.

It is funny how the people who don’t want to debate always start the debate. You didn’t want to get in a debate, yet when I said something about California(which is where most people would say Havasu is at) you were the one who states the lake was not in California but Arizona, when in reality it is on the line and in both. You then want to tell people there are no numbers of 3 plus pound crackers in Georgia, which is also false. Like Dutch, I was also trying to help, and before you got all flustered and bothered had planned on PMing you a spot to try where I have caught a pile of big ones from. But hey, you don’t need any help with fishing, so have fun in California, or Arizona, or wherever you are going.