I was misgendered today

HermanMerman

My wife ordered a grocery pickup at our local Kroger. As the man of the house, I happily volunteered to pick up said order. A young gentlemen proceeded to push a cart to my truck and help me unload our order. He then said “sorry for the wait, sir/maam.” Mind you that I am 6’2”, 230 with a full beard….and yes I’m a dude.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
How does the idiot decide to err on that side of things when the situation is obvious?
I'd much rather insult a transgender idiot than a real person.
I think you did it on purpose. Probably because he is unsure of himself.
And you have justin as much right to get upset about the misgendering as any transgender freak. And you know they/it would be upset.
The pendulum needs to start swinging back towards normal at some point.
Bunch a kids in that generation still wearing diapers.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
My wife ordered a grocery pickup at our local Kroger. As the man of the house, I happily volunteered to pick up said order. A young gentlemen proceeded to push a cart to my truck and help me unload our order. He then said “sorry for the wait, sir/maam.” Mind you that I am 6’2”, 230 with a full beard….and yes I’m a dude.
facepalm:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I have enough trouble not go'n off when someone mentions "What a nice couple we make." when I'm with my (she was 32 when she birthed me) Mom. Some idiot misgenders me and they'll have me in a rubber walled cell and him in a operating room try'n to figure out how to remove my walk'n stick.

Redbow

California doesn't hold all the fruits and nuts out there for sure.

buckpasser

I would have had to call the guy out on that! This needs to end.

leroy

Might have gotten raked over the coals by some tranny for calling them the wrong thing and is covering his rear-end now no matter who it is lol.

LTZ25

Don't be offended I'm 72 and have to show them my DL to get my beer , I asked the sweet young lady if there was a law about being too old to buy beer .

Dub

I do believe I would have stopped the show right there and gave the sniveling young punk a piece of my mind.

The ignorant will live on in ignorance unless they are enlightened. That was an excellent moment to teach the idiot a few things…..bring him up to speed with a reality check.

sinclair1

It could have been worse, he could've have misgendered you doing a man’s job instead of women’s work. ::ke: :bounce:

Last edited:

j_seph

Maybe he thought beard implants lol