I Won!!

bilgerat

Senior
Entered a book of faces father s day contest put on by The makers of Rapid Raxx deer feed and I won !! the prize Pack consisted of 2 bags of their feed, A Muddy cell cam, 100 bucks worth of BPS gift cards, a hat, shirt and a custom made grunt call! I picked up My prizes on Saturday afternoon. I went straight to my property and put the cam out and poured a bag of the feed out in front of it. I normally dont start My feeder up till labor day weekend but since it was free I said why not. I decided to climb into my box stand and watch the food plot till dark. An hour later a little spike buck showed up and went straight to the feed. He ate till dark and got his belly full then eased off. I snuck out of the stand and back to camp. There was a parade of does in front of the cam coming to the feed all night long. I was really impressed with their product and the quality of the pics from the muddy cam.. soikey l.jpg348424115_3611489285801675_7029224370699701720_n.jpg

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Congrats, man! I've never won Jack...:cry:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations !!!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Congrats on the win. I see Muddy cams have improved. :rockon:

johnpoulan83

Missed The Vote
Entered a book of faces father s day contest put on by The makers of Rapid Raxx deer feed and I won !! the prize Pack consisted of 2 bags of their feed, A Muddy cell cam, 100 bucks worth of BPS gift cards, a hat, shirt and a custom made grunt call! I picked up My prizes on Saturday afternoon. I went straight to my property and put the cam out and poured a bag of the feed out in front of it. I normally dont start My feeder up till labor day weekend but since it was free I said why not. I decided to climb into my box stand and watch the food plot till dark. An hour later a little spike buck showed up and went straight to the feed. He ate till dark and got his belly full then eased off. I snuck out of the stand and back to camp. There was a parade of does in front of the cam coming to the feed all night long. I was really impressed with their product and the quality of the pics from the muddy cam.. View attachment 1235458View attachment 1235457
Congrats it’s always nice to get free stuff

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Nice, good for you Bilge!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Heck yeah ! Happy Father’s Day to you . I’ve got one of those cams but haven’t tried it out yet

Jim Boyd

Giant congrats!!!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I love winning! Congrats on a great win! Looks like you got some good stuff too! Congratulations B!