In Memory of Dad & Prayer Request for Mom.

60Grit

Very sorry for your loss Jeff, our prayers are with you and your Mom.

Hoss

Very sorry to hear of your families loss. Prayers for you, your mother and the rest of the family.

Hoss

Meriwether Mike

Sorry to hear about this Jeff. I am sending condolences and prayers for your family.

Prayers sent, remember the ones left behind are the only ones who suffer. I lost my dad several years ago and I miss him dearly as you will. But they are both in a better place.

W4DSB

Jeff you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers
may god bless

Jeff Raines

Jeff,sorry to hear of your loss.But enjoyed reading the short bio of your dad.

MudDucker

Staff member
Looks like a man who lived a good life. Prayers sent for your mother.

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
sorry for your loss of your father Jeff---eddy

B

Beagle Boy

Really sorry to hear about your loss, Jeff.

Great to read that he's gone on to be with the Lord. For me it's always easier to know the person you lose is a Christian. He's smiling down on you and your mother right now.

You both are in my prayers.

Georgiagirl

sorry to hear of your loss. My father passed away 3 years ago and my 80 year old mother is still mourning his loss. I take her to the cemetary any time she wants to go. It seems important to her and I am willing to do so. Remember, that each carries their grief in their own way. I have a sister that my mother resides with that doesn't understand her need to go to the cemetary. But they were together for 54 years and it is hard on her, even now.

G Duck

Jeff. Sorry for your loss, it was inspiring to read about your Dad. A real testimony.
Prayers for you and your family, and your Mom.