Indoor at sos

fatduckboy

Had a pretty good turn out at the shoot lasted night 3-10-09. Thank yall for the challenge and fun that we had. Oh and dave we will sure remember the 4 let downs and the 10 mins to shoot 3 arrows hahahaha yall missed it. Anyways here are your top shooters of the night brad bradford 286-6, dave smith 283-8, garrick browning 282-8, daniel baird 281-11, nick carter 281-5. Your handicap winners were jake white and scott wright with 120-3. If yall dont know what the handicap deal is it is a way for not just one person wins the money all night. Top shooter gets their money back we pick our partners out of a hat(thats the top shooters that do the picking which will be the bottom shooters) and they get their partner. This makes it where not just one person wins the money everynight we shoot. I would like to see more new faces on tues. We shoot round 6:30 or 7 so yall can come join us next tues. Yall have a great day and well see yall next tues if you have any questions call the store at 678-967-2055.

head buster

Had a good time. Didn't shoot worth a darn. Thanks for the handicap. Congrats to my partner (badcompany aka Mr. Scott)

Matt thanks for going outside!!::;

We'll have more jokes next week Dave! Something seems to always happen on tuesday night at the shoot.

Paddy you missed another one!!

fatduckboy

Hay seed patty is sand bagging hahahahahahaha we missed you man you missed out on some fun

fatduckboy

Shoot

I HEAR YA IT SOUNDED LIKE AND EARTHQUAKE GOING OFF
:rofl:

hayseedpaddy

At least three weeks.

You know after I win the money it will at least 3 weeks before I can come back. I hate missed all the fun. (nothing beats a good earthquake) Hope to see ya'll soon, Paddy

fatduckboy

see ya soon paddy dont be to shy around the store

Hunterrs

GONetwork Member
Had a good time. Nothing but salads (no eggs) for Matt next Tuesday. At least I didn't shoot the muzzy poster again. Missed you Paddy. Come back!!!!

Matt Sowell

then we will probably shoot 3 spot
ive been practicing 3 spot in hopes of that happening

hayseedpaddy

Lucky

I think I will be able to make it tonight. I am feeling lucky today.

hayseedpaddy

Just one more X.

Enjoyed it once again. Congradulations to Robert. It was close. See y'all soon, Paddy