It's about to get REAL in the UM NCAA invesitgation

mrowland96

I kinda of hope the former players start talking and expose the other "Big Time Universities" and there high dollar paying Boosters. Just bring them all down!

alphachief

Lets see, who do I believe...a jailbird or a Miami player that refuses to be interviewed because if the did, it would confirm what the jailbird said? Dang, that's a tough one!

KrazieJacket95

I somewhat agree with tjl... I would bet Miami did some bad things but I don't appreciate the way the NCAA handles business. They act like they have watched too many CSI re-runs. Trying to strongarm folks by threatening them is - I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -. If half of the things that guy said is true they should already have enough for a ruling.

KrazieJacket95

Ain't that the truth. :rofl:

Gotta love the Bible belt.

I understand why they have it this way and do appreciate it. This isn't just a sports forum, it is much bigger than that. I do feel that it is a little odd that person can specifically say something or someone sucks but what I said is taken out but I guess that is the software used. The people running this place are fine folks and simply doing the best they can. That is all you can ask of someone.

Last edited by a moderator:

country boy

Thanks for the ignorance you have brought to this thread. Glad you could visit.

When you can come back with some basis and fact please return.

Until then..... Shove off. Thanks.

Did I hit a nerve or are your panties riding up your backside? Now if this was UF or FSU or any school in the sec you would be on here bashing them left and right.

Now as for the allegations against UM this isn't the first time that they have faced major allegations in the past 17 years. Back in 1995 Miami lost 30+ scolorships and put on a bowl band along with other penalties. So yes if they can't learn then they need to be cleaned out.

So man up face the facts your team has a history of major violations, deal with it.

KrazieJacket95

Did I hit a nerve or are your panties riding up your backside? Now if this was UF or FSU or any school in the sec you would be on here bashing them left and right.

Now as for the allegations against UM this isn't the first time that they have faced major allegations in the past 17 years. Back in 1995 Miami lost 30+ scolorships and put on a bowl band along with other penalties. So yes if they can't learn then they need to be cleaned out.

So man up face the facts your team has a history of major violations, deal with it.

I believe you have tjl judged incorrectly. He has said that Miami was in the wrong and should be punished. He doesn't agree with how the NCAA is handling it. Don't allow the dew behind your ears to get you in trouble lad.

country boy

I believe you have tjl judged incorrectly. He has said that Miami was in the wrong and should be punished. He doesn't agree with how the NCAA is handling it. Don't allow the dew behind your ears to get you in trouble lad.

Dew behind my ears??? Are you serious? I made a comment about how it's time the program is cleaned up and he wants to come back with some stupid crap like he did. I'm not worried.

Last edited:

tjl1388

I know you've been on GON for a while but apparently you only come into to here and spew stupidity or your would know that I laud upon gators and FSu alike and while I am bias toward UM I do praise the others in the big two upon merit. I get bashed for bringing up UM's past of championships but it's ok for you to bring up a past of violations? Again...which way do you want it?

What I have a problem with is people who talk a game full of ignorance without knowing the true facts and can't look at the situation with a clear view of the precident the NCAA is setting in this case.

Do I think UM did something wrong? YES. We took money from a liar and said liar paid recruits. After that the FACTS get very fuzzy as to what happened and what didn't.

Do I think UM will get punished? Yes, I do. Again, what I have a problem with is the NCAA diggin for violations so that they can punish a school based on the public perception. THAT is wrong.

UM has cooperated, fully...so much that Emmert has come out and said that UM has cooperated on an unprecedented level. We have bowl banned TWICE, are voluntarily lowering scholarships, and have punished everyone involved. All of this BEFORE the Letter of Infractions has even been delivered. We are serving time before the judge is even in court. Seriously? Are you blind or just full of that much hate?

So what your telling me is that you're alright with a school, that has been cooperative on an unprecedented level should be crucified in the court of public opinion by the NCAA even though the FACTS (what a concept) warrant a lesser punishment?

That my friend is scary.

Last edited:

alphachief

Tjl,
You're true to your school...I'll give you that much. Having said that, your position that you don't deserve everything you get, that the NCAA is somehow mistreating your beloved program, and your obvious feeling that anyone who disagrees with you is not informed...is twisted at best. The "U" has lived and marketed itself as an outlaw program for decades...now your chickens have come home to roost. I for one will be overjoyed to see you guys taken to the woodshed by the NCAA and I'll take even more joy in listening to you and the rest of the Thug Nation cry about it!