I've had enough

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Spent 5 years serving uncle Sam in the desert out west. High rates of alcohol, drug, child, spousal abuse. Very depressing.
They always say it's a dry heat, but once it passes 110 it really doesn't matter.

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
Of this hot weather. And to make it worse, I saw the first yellow fly of the season.:mad:

Gonna be long hot summer....
What you gonna do when it actually gets hot

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Ft Bliss, Ft Irwin, Yuma AZ, Iraq and Kuwait definitely were the hottest for me, but would get sunburn quicker that anything at Ft Carson.

Toss in some humidity that you can cut with a knife and it's miserable. San Antonio, south of Atlanta, Ft McClellan AL, Fayetteville NC.

50 degrees here now, love it.

slow motion

I’ve been all over the southeast. I've canoed in the wilderness in Northern Minnesota. Hiked in the mountains of New Mexico. Hunted in Colorado. I've seen Chicago, New York, Denver, Phoenix, and LA. Probably a few others too. This is just what comes to mind. Planning on a trip to Maine this summer. Hope to get in a trip to Alaska and maybe Italy before that day comes when they kick dirt in my face. Very interesting things to see in this world. But as has been said already there isn't a better place that I've seen to live. Don't know what life might throw my way. Might be forced to move on one day. Traffic is bad now. Lots more people. Some good folks. Some not so much. But no matter what, home will always be this little house where we sunk roots and raised our kids and planted fruit trees and a garden. Momma said the Good Lord put her in this county and that might be where he would come to looking for her. Reckon she'd best stay here just in case. Guess im like Momma. Good times and bad there's no place like home.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I’ve been all over the southeast. I've canoed in the wilderness in Northern Minnesota. Hiked in the mountains of New Mexico. Hunted in Colorado. I've seen Chicago, New York, Denver, Phoenix, and LA. Probably a few others too. This is just what comes to mind. Planning on a trip to Maine this summer. Hope to get in a trip to Alaska and maybe Italy before that day comes when they kick dirt in my face. Very interesting things to see in this world. But as has been said already there isn't a better place that I've seen to live. Don't know what life might throw my way. Might be forced to move on one day. Traffic is bad now. Lots more people. Some good folks. Some not so much. But no matter what, home will always be this little house where we sunk roots and raised our kids and planted fruit trees and a garden. Momma said the Good Lord put her in this county and that might be where he would come to looking for her. Reckon she'd best stay here just in case. Guess im like Momma. Good times and bad there's no place like home.
Sound thinking

slow motion

Cold enough for yall yet? Dang snowmen up in here!
It's nice this morning. This was too cold. Last day of whitetail season in Green County Illinois. Had some coffee and my mustache froze when I went to start the truck. Did not hunt that day. Drove home.20240114_073319.jpg