Japanese Mini Truck Mechanic

Hey ya’ll. I have a Mitsubishi Mini Truck that I need worked on. Does any one know someone in middle GA area that has worked on or could possibly work on one?
Thank ya’ll.

Thank you for replying. The closest place that gets the mini trucks from japan and sells them is in Louisiana. I can’t find anywhere in GA. Just didn’t know if any one knew a mechanic around middle GA area that has worked on any of them.

lonewolf247

I'd try contacting a Mini truck dealer in your area. Especially, if you bought from a local dealer. I had that exact truck for several years, and luckily, I only had a CV boot go bad. I had called an out of state dealer, just looking for an oil filter, and he gave me some silly comments, like I need to go, where I bought my truck for that. He only services his customers. WTH! He could have made money on the filter. I ended up cross-referencing it to a Napa filter locally. That's the worst part about those trucks is locating parts, and mechanics to work on them. They are awesome trucks!

I'm not sure if a Mitsubishi Dealer will be able to help you or not? They don't sell Japanese Kei trucks in the USA. It's worth a try though. If it's parts you need, some are available on ebay, and other online part sources.

Not sure what your problem is with yours? If you tinker a little bit, several things can be cross-referenced. I forgot, I did change the fuel filter, & pump, with one I got from auto-zone.

Good luck!

There are a couple of Louisiana dealers.

I'd try contacting a Mini truck dealer in your area. Especially, if you bought from a local dealer. I had that exact truck for several years, and luckily, I only had a CV boot go bad. I had called an out of state dealer, just looking for an oil filter, and he gave me some silly comments, like I need to go, where I bought my truck for that. He only services his customers. WTH! He could have made money on the filter. I ended up cross-referencing it to a Napa filter locally. That's the worst part about those trucks is locating parts, and mechanics to work on them. They are awesome trucks!

I'm not sure if a Mitsubishi Dealer will be able to help you or not? They don't sell Japanese Kei trucks in the USA. It's worth a try though. If it's parts you need, some are available on ebay, and other online part sources.

Not sure what your problem is with yours? If you tinker a little bit, several things can be cross-referenced. I forgot, I did change the fuel filter, & pump, with one I got from auto-zone.

Good luck!

There are a couple of Louisiana dealers.
Thank you