JLPT's Sinclair Pot Tournament May 23, 09

Lets hook up!!!

i got my bags packed what time you picken me up. I know the owner down there . That place is awesome i hear. Never fished it but know several who have.
shoot me a pm man and we will go fish jackson one day. I might can get you in on the invitational next year. """ ok guys dont blow up my computer i cant do that for everybody. Sorry i would if i could!!!

anglerEd

it takes alot of work to put these things on and people should be thankful that we have folks willing to do it.

We appreciate you saying that Robbie and thanks to all who continue to stand behind the JLPT Series. We always have and always will do all we can to put on a fair tournament and keep as many people as humanly possible happy. It is unfortunate, but as we all know, you cant keep everybody happy all the time, no matter how pure your intentions. We greatly appreciate everyone who can accept a bump in the road for what it is, and remain supportive and POSITIVE moving forward into the future. :flag:

I think it was a good idea to drop the tournament...we did alright with...but dropping it will drop the drama...me and randy started fishin it cause it's cheap and fun....you ain't fishin for a paycheck your fishin for braggin rights..the whole scale thing sucked...i was just confused about our weight but like i said taking out the tournament was the right thing to do....See ya on sinclair with my fiance'....Should be fun...look for me I'll be the one trying to get all her lures(actually mine) out of the trees

mike c

hey eric is that what that key means ? im so old i have a hard time just turning this crazy thing on lol......

Marks500

Mike is the tournament tournament still on with it being Memorial day weekend?

fishdoc

Yes , its still on but we are not going out of little river . We are going to be launching out of the Georgia power ramp. Ill post the details on Sunday. Same time different ramp.Mike

brian lee

i hope everyone will still attend the tournaments. yes we all agree we had heck of a time with the last one. we have been promised it will not happen again. so lets all be adults about it put it behind us and fish. we can all get along we just have to be opened minded if there is a issue speak your peace then. always talk to ed or mike if there is any confusion so they can handle it asap. we are having to much fun to be like a group of immature kids

Marks500

Yes , its still on but we are not going out of little river . We are going to be launching out of the Georgia power ramp. Ill post the details on Sunday. Same time different ramp.Mike

Well I wish people would tell me these things! I scheduled work for that day because of what you told me.

Laneybird

Well I wish people would tell me these things! I scheduled work for that day because of what you told me.

Mark, I don't know what they told you but, if it is not posted on this web site, then it is still on. We don't know what is said off line, so everybody is still planning on being there.

fishdoc

Sorry about that Mark, Ive got alot of people looking foward to this event.We are going to be launching out of Dennis Shoals the Georgia Power ramp. If someone can post an address for this ramp or ill get by there tommorow and get it.

Marks500

Sorry about that Mark, Ive got alot of people looking foward to this event.We are going to be launching out of Dennis Shoals the Georgia Power ramp. If someone can post an address for this ramp or ill get by there tommorow and get it.

No Big deal, I have never missed a tourney yet..One tourney wont hurt.

brian lee

its dennis station off of twin bridges rd. just before you cross the RR tracks its on the right dennis station rd

anglerEd

anglerEd

Lbird and I registered today and I also signed up Marty M. Maybe Mark can get to the update shortly... hint hint. :pop:

Perkins

Lbird and I registered today and I also signed up Marty M. Maybe Mark can get to the update shortly... hint hint. :pop:

Did you and Mark break up??:rofl::rofl: whats up?? I noticed you guys have went seperate way's??? I thought yall were a Team??