Joe Kurz quail hunt

hunter44a

I got picked for the Jan 16th quail hunt on Joe Kurz. The guy who had a bird dog had to back out so its just me and my friend going. Im wondering if there's someone interested in joining us who has a dog.

MEWBWHWOD

I have a young pup that has no experience with quail but has figured out woodcock and learning about grouse. If you don’t find anyone else, let me know. I would love to bring her out. She will be hunting one of the other quail quotas too this winter.

hunter44a

I have a young pup that has no experience with quail but has figured out woodcock and learning about grouse. If you don’t find anyone else, let me know. I would love to bring her out. She will be hunting one of the other quail quotas too this winter.
That's something to think about for sure. Thank you for replying.

mecicon

I have 2 finished dogs that are well-acquainted with wild and pen-raised birds.

jbjbassman

I got picked for the Jan 16th quail hunt on Joe Kurz. The guy who had a bird dog had to back out so its just me and my friend going. Im wondering if there's someone interested in joining us who has a dog.
My neighbor and i both have good hunting dogs, We hunt Joe Kurz for woodcock and often find quail. Let me know if interested. Thanks Joe

hunter44a

My neighbor and i both have good hunting dogs, We hunt Joe Kurz for woodcock and often find quail. Let me know if interested. Thanks Joe
Thanks for responding Joe. It looks like Mecicon will be going but if things change i may holler back at you. Andy