Jordan Davis, other Dawgs, breaking the internet

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Didn't get to watch many UGA games this yr but watched the playoffs and maybe another anyway, I tried to look for him when the def took the field, He didn't play as much as I thought he would have. Why? Other guy really good too? Keep him fresh? Had to rest (too much)??
Probably a little but if all of that. UGA rotates out a lot on D. Keeps em all a little more rested

FootLongDawg

Didn't get to watch many UGA games this yr but watched the playoffs and maybe another anyway, I tried to look for him when the def took the field, He didn't play as much as I thought he would have. Why? Other guy really good too? Keep him fresh? Had to rest (too much)??

If you are referring to his backup as the other guy..oh yes he is really good. Jalen Carter, baring injury, will be the talk of next year's draft. He is one bad hombre.

greendawg

If you are referring to his backup as the other guy..oh yes he is really good. Jalen Carter, baring injury, will be the talk of next year's draft. He is one bad hombre.

Jalen Carter is the best defensive player on the team and that includes Davis, Nakobe Dean, and Travon Walker.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Us Bammers woulda won with Williams and meche guaranteed

We were playing with our scout team corners

SEC championship means more