Just some FYI! If you're interested?

RPD#99

We are now in our 5th week of mandate. I have successfully passed all tests including firearms. I didn't get top gun but I made a run for it. We, Class 48, will go to EVOC in week 9 which is four weeks away. One class, Class 47, went last week. All but three passed. They passed the driving but failed the written test. One guy for Dalton failed the Evoc written test and Dalton let him go. That is one raw deal! If you apply with Dalton PD, they tell you if you fail just ONE test then they terminate you. Even POST will let you fail two with two makeup tests, but if you fail the third you're gone.

One guy failed firearms. 36 people went thru firearms and 35 passed. There are 4 people that have failed two tests already. We started with 40 students between 2 classes. We are down to like 32! Our class, #48, has 15 left.

For the most part, Mandate is boring. Classroom work is zzzzzzzz. Vehicle pullovers, building clearance, and firearms have been fun! We go to Defensive Tactics next week and that should be fun! :yeah:

H

HT2

Shaun.....

I'm glad to see that all is goin' well for you......

Glad you're checkin' back in when you can.......

Keep us informed on the progress....... :)

pendy

Rpd#99

I posted on your DNR thread before I read this post. Thaks for the update. I'm glad to hear things are going good. :yeah:

Dixie Dawg

Congrats on passing all of your tests! Your hard work will definitely pay off :)
Hang in there!

Love and blessings,
Kerri

Toliver

Defensive Tactics becomes painful after awhile. When you're done, you'll honestly be able to tell most perps that "cuffs aren't made for your comfort and I can assure you I've been in them more times than you will ever be." DT is fun but you'll be sore. Especially when they start demonstrating the pressure points. ENJOY!!! :D