Kansas Lease

I have a lease in Bourbon County, Kansas. The lease is a couple different properties totaling about 500 acres approximately 10 miles apart. My partner and I are going to Bow hunt the property but the group that I had lined up to gun hunt backed out. If anyone has a Kansas Tag and wants some private land to hunt it would be a good opportunity. Just trying to recoup some of our lease money. I'm not opposed to bow hunters either the only catch would be that we will have first opportunity at the Farm. We are planning our trip from Nov 5-15. We both tagged bucks year before last. Didn't hunt last year due to not risking paying the lease and not getting a tag. I won't say its a sure thing but chances to tag out with a rifle should be favorable. Looking for a pair of guys. $1000 dollars per person.

Also I have leases in Nebraska and Missouri. I currently have people lined up to hunt those properties for me this year but something might could be worked out for a late season hunt or something if someone may be interested. Everyone hunting any of my stuff are friends of mine here in Georgia so everyone is only gonna be making one trip, therefore there won't be anybody hunting after about Mid November. Be looking at maybe $500 per person as hunting would be after the ideal time.

Last edited:
How much is the lease?

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Please post a price as required by forum rules.

If you have a opening on your Missouri farm please let me know. Myself and my cousin would be interested. We are two mature trophy minded hunters who would respect you and the property. Harley 478-955-4595

Latest posts