Lamb

Some love it, some hate it..lol. I grilled some lamb the other night and finished the leftovers last night.

Not even sure which night I took this pic :rofl:

I have these on top of my salad there. If you like fried pickle chips, you'll love these things!!

thumbnail-147.jpeg

thumbnail-148.jpeg

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I love lamb!!! When the deer meat is gone, lamb is a good substitute.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Yes sir!! Just haven't seen goat where I buy meat. Been years since I had some.

Years ago we used to take training flights from Ft Campbell to Owensboro, Ky where we would stopover, refuel and also eat the great buffet at the "World Famous Moonlite BBQ" (as described one time by Darrel Waltrip during a NASCAR race he was calling). It got so I always grabbed a bit of their mutton and loved it. I finally realized that after enjoying the flavor at lunch, it got to feeling like a bowling ball in my stomach during the return flight....LOL.

https://www.moonlite.com

34d032f51a297e2d404e2b0b1c3dbccf.jpg

1d01b12349dc683c82a4978e4083fad3.jpg

6a6bf2f188d0f6eb2f0d190377de87a9.jpg

stringmusic

I’ve had lamb chops at a few middle eastern restaurants that I’d put up against most ribeye steaks I’ve had. I love it.

pop pop jones

Yes sir!! Just haven't seen goat where I buy meat. Been years since I had some.

That is the problem now. You have to buy your own, and dress it out. Silly things are bring $80 to $100 each lately. Been a while for me also. I'm sure you remember Dr. Watts from Bowdon. He always bought one from my next door neighbor, and served it at Christmas to the hospital staff.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I love the lollipop lambchops.