Legacy

TurkeyH90

For several years now me and my boys have been dog handlers for the annual Legacy Outdoor Ministry hunt in Pulaski County. I thought for once we were gonna get favorable weather and get to hunt in the evening. As we got closer to Saturday it was evident that the wind was gonna stick around and blow all day. I was slightly hopeful that the sun shining would help but awakened early Saturday morning and said some prayers. Thankfully they were answered about the last hour of daylight as we did some running and gunning with this crew.

Attachments

• 20230114_180006_copy_3000x2250.jpg
    20230114_180006_copy_3000x2250.jpg
    437.9 KB · Views: 57

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
That’s how you seed the next generation of hunters, well done.

2dye4

For several years now me and my boys have been dog handlers for the annual Legacy Outdoor Ministry hunt in Pulaski County. I thought for once we were gonna get favorable weather and get to hunt in the evening. As we got closer to Saturday it was evident that the wind was gonna stick around and blow all day. I was slightly hopeful that the sun shining would help but awakened early Saturday morning and said some prayers. Thankfully they were answered about the last hour of daylight as we did some running and gunning with this crew.
Good looking crew you got there. Great to keep the hunting tradition going. I miss my squirrel dogs.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Good stuff ! I know them boys had a blast and will talk about that day for a long time

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Thsts awesome!! Yeah the weather for squirrels was horrible sat!

Latest posts