Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
That’s pretty cool and funny.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

pjciii

I love it. I always send my youngest grandson Legos for Christmas. I will send these to my son. He will get a kick out of these. To bad they don't really make them. I think the Alabama and The Ohio State one is hilarious. How did Harbaugh get 2. You should send these to ESPN for tonight. Probably couldn't show them due to copyright. Wish they had them of the current administration in Washington.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
3 I can't put together. Harbaugh eating the steak. The Alabama girl jumping in the stands, Les Miles with grass in his mouth. Feel free to enlighten me.

Madsnooker

3 I can't put together. Harbaugh eating the steak. The Alabama girl jumping in the stands, Les Miles with grass in his mouth. Feel free to enlighten me.
Not sure on hairball and the steak. A few years ago a pretty Bama girl got in a fight in the stands and then jumped over a couple rows of seats to punch someone. The video went viral. Les Miles was known for chewing on a piece of grass during games.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Harbaugh eats steaks and drinks milk like some folks take vitamins. He’s very vocal about eating a steak nearly daily.