Another dawg arrested

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
College kid drinking who would have thought that, must be a 1st in College history?? facepalm:
I see education isn’t big with the fan base either. Read it slooooooow, it said drugs, not booze.

Guys name reminds me of the Cosby joke about their mama looking at the bedding and then naming her kids, DeNylon. Must have a sister named DeCondra.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I see education isn’t big with the fan base either. Read it slooooooow, it said drugs, not booze.

Guys name reminds me of the Cosby joke about their mama looking at the bedding and then naming her kids, DeNylon. Must have a sister named DeCondra.
Will this stop him from getting a student loan now. Hate to see this poor kid not finish school cause he lost his sssssccccolarsshhhiiip.
Did I pell dat rite ?

MudDucker

Staff member
It was pot ... oh boy, he is beyond redemption. Crying losers posting up about a few problem children at UGA. Don't look, but one of them has a rotating coaching position and the other had coaches who gamble on sports.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
It was pot ... oh boy, he is beyond redemption. Crying losers posting up about a few problem children at UGA. Don't look, but one of them has a rotating coaching position and the other had coaches who gamble on sports.
I could care less really, happens to all teams. Rack is just too easy . :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Mark Richt has lost control of the Dawgs and he can't get it back.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Mark Richt has lost control of the Dawgs and he can't get it back.
Ol' T is just not the source of Bama & Dawg arrests as he used to be, is he? Bama has had players arrested for homicide, drugs, and coaches for gambling, and not one peep out of ol' T. And he was late to bring us this news! I had already heard about it.

I am VERY disappointed at T. I'm gonna start relying on other sources for my daily arrests. :bounce: