Etienne arrested

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Probably before the age of social media.

Look, every fanbase has their homers. Every team has their thugs and idiots. None of this should be news to anyone that’s spent enough time on this forum to finish a beer or cup of coffee. If your team hasn’t gotten negative news lately, well you’re probably up soon. It will likely hit the better teams with the better thugs and better NIL payouts more often and hit the news. But no fanbase needs to feel like everyone is picking on them beyond the fact that it’s simply your turn to take the ribbing.
Except before Kirby it was, “Hahahaha you Georgia fans don’t get it. This is major college football. You are satisfied with mediocrity because Mark Richt is a good guy. He’s paid to win championships not run a home for wayward boys. Y’all don’t win big because you do t demand more.”

Now it’s;

“All you Georgia fans care about is winning. You don’t care that Kirby lets them run amok. There’s more important things than football.”

You know what I say? If y’all are upset that’s a good sign. Go Kirby go. Make em cry.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
This thread has went full retard. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bullgator

Just going to leave this here…don’t mind me..

View attachment 1296302
Yep, he was a thug. One of our thugs at that! I’m not running from that fact. Like I said, we all have them, and I’m not going to act like a butthurt victim because you posted that picture.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Yep, he was a thug. One of our thugs at that! I’m not running from that fact. Like I said, we all have them, and I’m not going to act like a butthurt victim because you posted that picture.
Ok momma. I promise I’ll stop throwing the ball against the house this time.

James12

UGA could play a football game against the APD they would do better than those girls you root for.

Hey…. Maybe Kirby could march the streets of Athens again, but with the APD this time and earn some brownie points for his team?

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Hey…. Maybe Kirby could march the streets of Athens again, but with the APD this time and earn some brownie points for his team?
Maybe Norvell can figure out how to not get left out of the playoffs.