Etienne arrested

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Haha you got that right! Hahahahahahaha
Kirby Derangement Syndrome. Admitting it is the first step to recovery.

Here, take a little stroll down memory lane.https://forum.gon.com/threads/the-orange-bowl-dogs-and-noles.1048329/page-15#post-14187927

James12

Kirby Derangement Syndrome. Admitting it is the first step to recovery.

Here, take a little stroll down memory lane.https://forum.gon.com/threads/the-orange-bowl-dogs-and-noles.1048329/page-15#post-14187927

Nah nah, we were thinking differently. :ROFLMAO:

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
This has to be fake news. It only happens at Georgia and Norvell does things the right way. :bounce:
I've changed my mind. Every college football player who drinks underage or gets a DUI deserves to be expelled from school, scholarship revoked, and forced to sit out a year.

Any other college student caught drinking underage or gets a DUI should just be treated like a normal citizen since they're not football players.

It's important we treat everyone fairly and I think this accomplishes that.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I've changed my mind. Every college football player who drinks underage or gets a DUI deserves to be expelled from school, scholarship revoked, and forced to sit out a year.

Any other college student caught drinking underage or gets a DUI should just be treated like a normal citizen since they're not football players.

It's important we treat everyone fairly and I think this accomplishes that.
I’d like to take it a step farther. Why don’t we sentence football players to six months hard labor and get our picture taken with the normal students like we think it’s cute.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I’d like to take it a step farther. Why don’t we sentence football players to six months hard labor and get our picture taken with the normal students like we think it’s cute.
Absolutely, because football players don't deserve to be treated equally under the law but math majors we've never heard of do.

Ain't it funny that when we give people what they say they want, it sounds so completely ridiculous? I wonder how many normal students at these major colleges get alcohol arrests that we never hear about and quietly go through college without a single worry of being expelled or losing a scholarship?

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Absolutely, because football players don't deserve to be treated equally under the law but math majors we've never heard of do.

Ain't it funny that when we give people what they say they want, it sounds so completely ridiculous? I wonder how many normal students at these major colleges get alcohol arrests that we never hear about and quietly go through college without a single worry of being expelled or losing a scholarship?
Yeah. Dave the math major who is on an academic scholarship gets loaded and decides to drive home and gets caught none of the pure hearts would care. This is different. Cause he plays football and their football team beats ours. So freaking childish and stupid.

Madsnooker

Well, since you asked, I‘ve honestly never driven drunk. You want to know why? Because I’ve never drank. I saw how alcohol affected my older brother when he was younger, and I wanted no part of it. I’m sorry to be the square Dawg of the bunch, brother. :bounce:
I'm with you Britches
Never driven drunk for the same reason. I've never drank much less been drunk. Not bragging in any way I just watched some family members struggle when I was young and I will leave it at that. I was always the odd man out when I was in HS with my buddies but looking back wouldn't change one thing.

Latest posts