Etienne arrested

bullgator

The side effects of NIL on full display. At least he’s a projected starter and won’t suffer beyond a wrist slap.
Seriously, what is it with Georgia players and driving.

James12

The side effects of NIL on full display. At least he’s a projected starter and won’t suffer beyond a wrist slap.
Seriously, what is it with Georgia players and driving.

Well we know Kirby and the culture won’t be questioned. We’ll be hung here too if you do. Anyways, they’re adults and being paid millions, what do you tell the rich adult-kid now? It’s about wins and everyone's individual legacy now in these programs, including leadership. Can’t see how anyone is shocked at Harbaugh, Saban and these coaches for getting out!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Kick his dumb behind off the team! He could’ve killed somebody. And I bet this ain’t the first time for him. He’s probably had issues at Florida we don’t know about. After all that’s went on recently at Georgia, it’s time for drastic measures. What an idiot.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Well we know Kirby and the culture won’t be questioned. We’ll be hung here too if you do. Anyways, they’re adults and being paid millions, what do you tell the rich adult-kid now? It’s about wins and everyone's individual legacy now in these programs, including leadership. Can’t see how anyone is shocked at Harbaugh, Saban and these coaches for getting out!
63-3. :rofl:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Your coach has cornrows. And he’s white.

bullgator

Kick his dumb behind off the team! He could’ve killed somebody. And I bet this ain’t the first time for him. He’s probably had issues at Florida we don’t know about. After all that’s went on recently at Georgia, it’s time for drastic measures. What an idiot.
We all know every school has their issues with the athletes,…..nobody is immune. We’ve had plenty of embarrassing events at UF. I just wonder why it’s suddenly driving issues @ UGA?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
We all know every school has their issues with the athletes,…..nobody is immune. We’ve had plenty of embarrassing events at UF. I just wonder why it’s suddenly driving issues @ UGA?
It isn’t suddenly, those two young folks died in Jan 2023.
And yes, these instantly rich young adults isn’t helping.
And your correct stupid occurs every where.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
The only reason people care is because either their team can’t beat Georgia or this guy used to play for their team.

I don’t look to athletes especially college athletes for a moral example. Anybody who does is being silly. When you have one that’s good like Brock Bowers that’s good but nobody should look to them for what they should be like. And the truth is way more of them are doing right more often than not, Etienne included, that’s just not as interesting to talk about.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter

I think we all know what the issue is, including Kirby. Money and fast cars isn’t a good combination for some of these guys. Still, there’s no excuse for this type of behavior. They are grown and know better, so they get no sympathy from me. And yes, you’d think after the two deaths that this would be a wake up call. I hate the negativity this brings to the football team, when the majority of UGA players are working their rear’s off and acting responsibly.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
They are grown and know better,
Actually, I don't think most of them do. They've been coddled since someone figured out they were bigger, faster, better than their peers. Most have never been told no or punished for prior misdeeds for fear of them quitting the team or being deemed ineligible or in jail for said misdeeds.

bullgator

It isn’t suddenly, those two young folks died in Jan 2023.
And yes, these instantly rich young adults isn’t helping.
And your correct stupid occurs every where.
Let me clarify. I define “suddenly” as since that deadly event. There seems to have been a few since then.

bullgator

The only reason people care is because either their team can’t beat Georgia or this guy used to play for their team.
facepalm:
How predictable

kingfish

Based on what my G-ville buddies that are close to the program tell me, the exit interview was something like "Best regards, bye now". He was becoming a cancer. Not saying he won't excell for the Dawgs, it just wasn't working at UF.

Gator89

Based on what my G-ville buddies that are close to the program tell me, the exit interview was something like "Best regards, bye now". He was becoming a cancer. Not saying he won't excell for the Dawgs, it just wasn't working at UF.

Most likely, too much momma and big bro in his ear, not enough listening to the coaches.