DAWGS #2

kingfish

You'll be fine. Like a previous post said, the powers to be aren't even concerned about the teams right now. They are looking for the best money path for the playoffs to the finals. I wouldn't recommend stubbing your toe is this final stretch though !!!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Wait till the Bucknuts show up here discipling how it’s about time OSU is number 1, and how the last two Mich wins should be retracted and changed.
Your about fit to be tied ain’t ya? :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
For the record, I don’t think tOSU is the #1 team. I’m sure they got put there because of their strength of schedule up to this point. The Dawgs have been looking like the best team to me but they haven’t played anybody yet. If they get past Missouri,ole miss and 10rC I’d expect them to go back to #1

Resica

The math aint mathing...more National championships than losses since 2021 and voted number 2????? Bulletin board material. Fell bad for Mizzou this weekend, Dawgs gonna hang 70 on em
This is based on this year, not the last 2. At least it is supposed to be. Makes no difference anyway.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
For the record, I don’t think tOSU is the #1 team. I’m sure they got put there because of their strength of schedule up to this point.
Yep and it’s lame. The Dawgs are the undefeated reining national champions. It’s all good. Like has been said CKS will use this as a motivational tool. Missouri is probably going to run into a buzz saw.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Yep and it’s lame. The Dawgs are the undefeated reining national champions. It’s all good. Like has been said CKS will use this as a motivational tool. Missouri is probably going to run into a buzz saw.
Last year has nothing to do with this poll. You dog fans still like to live in the past. And yes, the bucks have had a much tougher schedule to this point. Would you like me to go all ddgarcia on you? :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Last year has nothing to do with this poll. You dog fans still like to live in the past. And yes, the bucks have had a much tougher schedule to this point. Would you like me to go all ddgarcia on you? :bounce:
No sir. They won the natty this year so until 12/31 we’re the champs. That’s how it works. Obviously the poll is being manipulated. Georgia owned Florida so hard it almost hurt. This strength of schedule crap is from the past. We have a playoff system now and it’s being expanded. Strength of schedule is for losers. No other sport college or otherwise does it the way CFB does it. It’s pro ball now that the players are getting paid so that old school popularity contest doesn’t cut it anymore.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
No sir. They won the natty this year so until 12/31 we’re the champs. That’s how it works. Obviously the poll is being manipulated. Georgia owned Florida so hard it almost hurt. This strength of schedule crap is from the past. We have a playoff system now and it’s being expanded. Strength of schedule is for losers. No other sport college or otherwise does it the way CFB does it. It’s pro ball now that the players are getting paid so that old school popularity contest doesn’t cut it anymore.
Reigning champs from LAST SEASON doesn’t make you the best team THIS SEASON:wink:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Reigning champs from LAST SEASON doesn’t make you the best team THIS SEASON:wink:
Until you lose a game it puts you in the #1 spot. Dawgs haven’t lost a game yet. I’ve already stomped your strength of schedule play flat so don’t come back with it. CFB is pro football now. It’s time to act like it and stop the pretense.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Until you lose a game it puts you in the #1 spot. Dawgs haven’t lost a game yet. I’ve already stomped your strength of schedule play flat so don’t come back with it. CFB is pro football now. It’s time to act like it and stop the pretense.
Strength of schedule is why the bucks are #1. Like it or not that’s how it is in college football. I’m surprised they only dropped the dawgs one spot. They’ve looked pretty bad against some weak opponents.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Strength of schedule is why the bucks are #1. Like it or not that’s how it is in college football. I’m surprised they only dropped the dawgs one spot. They’ve looked pretty bad against some weak opponents.
That’s lame, you know it but you said it anyway. I’m doing all I can to keep you from looking like a fool. Work with me Guth! ::ke: :bounce:

Latest posts