Committee prediction thread

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I actually did want FSU and Liberty in. It was the only way to be consistent. Both would have gotten destroyed in round one.
That’s ok if they get slaughtered. They earned their way in by the same standard as everybody else. There’s people in here that want to throw shade on TCU. They sure don’t want to talk about the fact TCU beat one of the kewl kids klub members to get in. That’s a very inconvenient fact. Wouldn’t be prudent. Not at this juncture.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

JB0704

I Gots Goats
That’s ok if they get slaughtered. They earned their way in by the same standard as everybody else. There’s people in here that want to throw shade on TCU. They sure don’t want to talk about the fact TCU beat one of the kewl kids klub members to get in. That’s a very inconvenient fact. Wouldn’t be prudent. Not at this juncture.

TCU was trash. That QB acting like he couldn’t breath then refusing oxygen in the big 12 championship last year was the geighest thing I’ve ever seen. But again, I dont know who could have gone in front of them. Bama had 2 losses.

Last edited:

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I’m very glad Bama in this year. If they win it all folks will slap an asterisk on it but I don’t care. Won’t be the first time somebody snuck in and won a natty. Roll Tide.

Geffellz18

Funny how the phrase “Just Win (Baby)” has vanished from this place as quickly as the meme’s!
The new hot word now is “Mulligan”!

Watch the Michigan reaction to Bama getting in and ask who they would have preferred to be matched up with!

Last edited:

walukabuck

As a fan of neither georgia or fsu I'm gonna take the dogs side on this. If UGA is not a top 4 team yet is heavily favored over fsu, how can the Noles be a top 4 team? Georgia had 1 loss at a sort of neutral site by 3 points to the number 4 ranked team. If we're looking for the real best 4 teams, UGA should be in.

bullgator

I actually did want FSU and Liberty in. It was the only way to be consistent. Both would have gotten destroyed in round one.
Yep, Liberty Liberty got screwed. They have the same argument as FSU in why they should be in. I’m guessing the top 4 teams should have been Michigan, Washington, FSU, Liberty.

bullgator

As a fan of neither georgia or fsu I'm gonna take the dogs side on this. If UGA is not a top 4 team yet is heavily favored over fsu, how can the Noles be a top 4 team? Georgia had 1 loss at a sort of neutral site by 3 points to the number 4 ranked team. If we're looking for the real best 4 teams, UGA should be in.
Good argument. Who would lose that spot?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
ACC= Ain’t Cool Club?
Sure looks that way to me. They are supposed to be a Power 5 conference but as we now know some Power 5 conferences aren’t as powerful as other ones. That’s just how the beauty pageant shakes out.

All I can figure is the must have blown the swimsuit competition.

bullgator

Sure looks that way to me. They are supposed to be a Power 5 conference but as we now know some Power 5 conferences aren’t as powerful as other ones. That’s just how the beauty pageant shakes out.

All I can figure is the must have blown the swimsuit competition.
FSU could certainly pass the swimsuit competition. It was probably the written part of the test. They didn’t sharpen their crayons enough.