Who gets in if this plays out

Madsnooker

Ok, I see it now after looking at schedules. In that case OSU (B1G darlings that they are) would got to the CG and assuming they won would be in as well as Alabama, UNC and Texas. IF they lost the CG, it would be Alabama, UNC, Texas and most likely Oregon in the playoff with UGA, FSU and UW being 1st 3 left out.

The way snook posted, didn't mean to imply it was your scenario snook but you were the OP, you asked who went to the Playoff, not about the B1GCG, and the way posted I took it as Clemson was the ACC Champion having beaten UNC in the ACCCG.
All good brother. Alot to think about but also alot will change. It's just good to see alot of teams in the mix versus just a couple deemed good enough to win it all. It's going to get crazy down the stretch I believe.

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
All good brother. Alot to think about but also alot will change. It's just good to see alot of teams in the mix versus just a couple deemed good enough to win it all. It's going to get crazy down the stretch I believe.
...and no one is even considering a PAC12 entry?
That baffles me....often easily done :)

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
...and no one is even considering a PAC12 entry?
That baffles me....often easily done :)
If you look, under the scenario presented, I included Oregon. What likely won't happen is the loser of any CG making it in. The Committee will be eager to avoid any potential rematches. Especially ones that will be the third of the season.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Without a doubt if he loses those two.
You jumped right on that one didn’t you? No worries, coach day isn’t going anywhere even if he were to lose both of those games. Give it 2-3 more years of that and you may get your wish

James12

You jumped right on that one didn’t you? No worries, coach day isn’t going anywhere even if he were to lose both of those games. Give it 2-3 more years of that and you may get your wish

That would be a total of 5-6 losses against Mich right?. You’d be ok with waiting that long?

James12

Again, you think Day survives until he’s 1-5,1-6 against hairball? I don’t think he loses this year, but assuming that above plays out I don’t see what you’re seeing.