Committee prediction thread

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
The FSU fans’ post aged poorly. :rofl: :rofl:

James12

Mike and Kirby should hold a joint press conference to say they're going to treat it like a scrimmage. That would crush the ad money.

Can’t wait for the traditionalist to say how much of a travesty it is that guys sit out these games after all that.

alphachief

I wouldn’t want to play us in the bowl game. I don’t care who you are.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I can’t wait for the Urnj Bowl. This is going to be so dang fun.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Avatar bet!! Kirby won’t take it easy on FSU like Richt did to Bobby.

Tight Lines

It's hard for me to understand why Bama is in over UGA or FSU but behind Texas. I could have seen UGA in over Texas possibly, but putting Texas and Bama in over FSU is ludicrous to me. QB1 or not. The committee isn't there to predict based on injuries, they are supposed to put the 4 best teams in. It's hard for me to believe that Texas or Bama are better than FSU and UGA. Bama will get beat in the next round...because at 4 they play 1 right? 2 plays 3? FSU gut punked this year, UGA lost, and Saban got a retirement gift.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
It's hard for me to understand why Bama is in over UGA or FSU but behind Texas. I could have seen UGA in over Texas possibly, but putting Texas and Bama in over FSU is ludicrous to me. QB1 or not. The committee isn't there to predict based on injuries, they are supposed to put the 4 best teams in. It's hard for me to believe that Texas or Bama are better than FSU and UGA. Bama will get beat in the next round...because at 4 they play 1 right? 2 plays 3? FSU gut punked this year, UGA lost, and Saban got a retirement gift.
They can’t put Georgia in because Alabama beat them. And as far as Alabama or Florida State the committee etc see the CFP as a TV show. That’s all it is. And Alabama will bring a lot more eyeballs than Florida State. That’s it.

Mike 65

I agree.
Follow the $$$. That’s what it’s all about.

BamaGeorgialine

So you would put UGA in over the team that beat them the day before, for the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP game? I've read some crazy stuff on here, but I gotta say, that's up there near the top

bullgator

Mike and Kirby should hold a joint press conference to say they're going to treat it like a scrimmage. That would crush the ad money.

Can’t wait for the traditionalist to say how much of a travesty it is that guys sit out these games after all that.
I’m one of them. These kids say “show me the NIL money “, and then show little to no loyalty to its source. Any of them that skip post season games can blow out a knee at the combine as far as I’m concerned.

Tight Lines

So you would put UGA in over the team that beat them the day before, for the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP game? I've read some crazy stuff on here, but I gotta say, that's up there near the top
No that's not at all what I said. They are 4 over FSU with one loss to Texas, and Texas has a loss to Oklahoma who isn't even close to in the hunt. I would have put FSU in not Bama or UGA candidly. I'm not arguing for UGA as much as I am just highlighting the lack of consistency and logic. There are 3 undefeated teams, and 3 solid 1 loss teams. Of the solid 1 loss teams, Texas beat Bama, Bama beat UGA. I'd have thought it would be the 3 undefeated teams and Texas. But having FSU ranked lower than Bama just seems like they wanted to put someone from the SEC in, and therefore it was the champion.

SpotandStalk

This argument is endorsed by weak conference champions. Where has the Strength of Schedule argument gone? This penalizes teams who play tougher regular season schedules.
I’m worried about you elfiii, you’ve been in bed with tOSU and now FSU in just the last week. You’re going to get a bad reputation…….floozy!

Fsu beat 3 currently ranked teams. Tx played 3 and lost to one of them. Where’s their SOS?

Shouldn’t matter if Fsu passes your eye test…They won 13 straight which is something neither Tx or Bama could accomplish.

bullgator

Fsu beat 3 currently ranked teams. Tx played 3 and lost to one of them. Where’s their SOS?

Shouldn’t matter if Fsu passes your eye test…They won 13 straight which is something neither Tx or Bama could accomplish.
If FSU stays within 13 points of Georgia in their bowl game, I’ll admit I was wrong about them. This is assuming the teams aren’t hit hard with bowl skippers.

SpotandStalk

If FSU stays within 13 points of Georgia in their bowl game, I’ll admit I was wrong about them. This is assuming the teams aren’t hit hard with bowl skippers.

Nobody cares at that point.

The committee picked based on predictions as opposed to results on the field.

Latest posts