Like to join a Hunting Club

Bay123

Good afternoon,

I live in Hall County, GA not far from Buford and Lawrenceville. I’m looking to join a hunting that is no more than 2-3 hrs to get to camp. I respect club rules, I don’t shoot up the place and I’m looking to enjoy having fellowship with some good ethical hunters. I’ve been to some hunting clubs as a guest and witnessed hunters drinking LOTS of BEER and heading out into the woods which is not for me. I like to have fun to but not going overboard. Kind Regards. Rob

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Rob, I am going to move this post to the "Looking for Land or Club GA" SubForum. You should have a loot through the nearby subforum" Land or Club Available GA"

Bay123

Thanks!! By any chance would somebody have a couple of leads with some clubs that have strict rules? I just want to hunt, enjoy nature and fellowship with some great new friends. I live in Hall County, GA , north of Atlanta but will drive a couple of hours to camp. My email is robfrye1993@gmail.com. Kind Regards, Rob

GerChap

I'm in line with your thoughts Bay123. My brother and I are also in search for a lease or club membership and have an option for another 3-4 responsible adults who may have an interest. Would gladly share with you anything I run across. Please respond inkind if you hear of any opportunities where we might fit. Gerry

Turkeycaller

I'm in line with your thoughts Bay123. My brother and I are also in search for a lease or club membership and have an option for another 3-4 responsible adults who may have an interest. Would gladly share with you anything I run across. Please respond inkind if you hear of any opportunities where we might fit. Gerry
Gerry, I’m also in line with you and Bay123….I’m about to be 71 and looking for a club ….have y’all had any luck?
Thanks
Dave

Latest posts