Lil fun with crossbow

Shadow11

Buddy let me go into his honey hole and kill an ole doe this eve. I bout fell out of his stand when one of the seat straps broke, lol. Not really, but it was a bit scary.

Shot a medium sized doe. Always fun. More meat for the freezer. Getting some brats made at a place in nega. Good stuff

20231229_183903.jpg

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I’m sorry, but when you get it on film and we get to see it, I LOVE IT!! WOOHOO! The flickering nock just adds to the awesomeness factor too! :cheers:

I’m about to grind my little Kentucky buck and haven’t hunted since I got back, but I need to get one more! ::;

Shadow11

I’m sorry, but when you get it on film and we get to see it, I LOVE IT!! WOOHOO! The flickering nock just adds to the awesomeness factor too! :cheers:

I’m about to grind my little Kentucky buck and haven’t hunted since I got back, but I need to get one more! ::;
Yeah i got this phone clip thing that you can simply clamp it on to something. Figured i might as well. I tried to shoot her with my safety on at 1st, lol. Luckily the wind was high enough that she didn't know where it was

Jim Boyd

Well done!