Little bits surprise

JROESEL

Good evening to all, hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas Eve and hope all of you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
As all of you know, my little girl got her first deer a month ago, and look what got home before Christmas!!! She has no idea!! This has been a rough year, but it has brought a lot of blessings as well!!! And this one will take a while to be beat!! Thanks to the wonderful guy that rushed and got it done for pick up yesterday, thank you so much to all!! And may all have a good night!!! I’ll try to post a picture of her tomorrow with her first deer mount!!
image.jpg
Ps those pictures below that say dad, that’s Charly and it was my first Father’s Day 6 years ago!! And now I get to hang her first deer and first deer picture with it, right above my recliner

Last edited:

Ray357

AWOL
Good evening to all, hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas Eve and hope all of you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
As all of you know, my little girl got her first deer a month ago, and look what got home before Christmas!!! She has no idea!! This has been a rough year, but it has brought a lot of blast as well!!! And this one will take a while to be beat!! Thanks to the wonderful guy that rushed and got it done for pick up yesterday, thank you so much to all!! And may all have a good night!!! I’ll try to post a picture of her tomorrow with her first deer mount!!
View attachment 1057099
Ps those pictures below that say dad, that’s Charly and it was my first Father’s Day 6 years ago!! And know I get to hang her first deer and first deer picture with it, right above my recliner
That's a pleasant surprise. Most taxidermist I know taking about a year to get anything done.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
That is so awesome , you are either good friends or gave your taxidermist a nice Christmas present . I love the red nose and you need to video her in the morning . He done a fine job also , tell Charly Emma said merry Christmas , hope y’all have a blessed day !

ghadarits

That’s good stuff! She’s going to be one happy little girl.

JROESEL

Charly says thank you to all the kind words, now she wants to go after some squirrels!! Hopefully more pictures to come ;)
Sorry for the blurry pictures, the only way I can get them to post, is to take picture of my other phones screen, any tips will be greatly appreciated

wvdawg

Staff member
Awesome surprise for the little hunting lady!

six

:ROFLMAO:I like it, especially the last photo She’s got that “Oh yeah, that’s me in case you didn’t know” look. Priceless!!