elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Reactions: Dub

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I would buy a ticket any day to see Hugh and Martha in a cage match. :rofl:

And yep, I had me three leftover sausage biscuits for work breakfast this week. The first one was delicious this morning.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
I bet my driveway was hot enough today to cook them biscuits without any charcoal...

red neck richie

Yeah, I've cooked a lot of the canned wampum biscuits in it while camping, but this is the first time I've tried real biscuits. I've ccoked a bunch of stuff in it lately, been enjoying it. The chickens I cooked in it last weekend were really good.

The biscuits turned out great, actually. Browned just right, light and fluffy and good flavor. I was hoping I didn't have to post a Picture Of Shame. :D

Went just right with some hot sausage and jalapeno eggs that YHFP cooked up while I was making the biscuits:

View attachment 938098
Looks good. Try it with wild hog sausage and put the eggs on top. I like breakfast for dinner.

Patriot44

Banned
I would buy a ticket any day to see Hugh and Martha in a cage match. :rofl:

And yep, I had me three leftover sausage biscuits for work breakfast this week. The first one was delicious this morning.

Hugh is kina a perty man version of Martha if you look close enough.. See them dimples? ::gone:

JHannah92

Those biscuits look just right. That's one thing I've yet to learn to cook. Haven't attempted homemade biscuits.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Those biscuits look just right. That's one thing I've yet to learn to cook. Haven't attempted homemade biscuits.
They're not hard to make at all, I started making them when I was six, according to Mom. Nothing complicated, only three ingredients, it's just getting the feel of it.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
Not much at all. That was one reason I was worried about how they would turn out at first.
Are you familiar with J. Wayne Fears? He has a pretty good book on Dutch Oven Cooking. It's something I have been wanting to pick up and put to use.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Are you familiar with J. Wayne Fears? He has a pretty good book on Dutch Oven Cooking. It's something I have been wanting to pick up and put to use.
No, I'm not. Need to get me a couple books about it.