LOL, official Tech cheers from Tech website . .

MCG DAWG

Banned
. . .the jokes make themselves.

Tech Cheers

Cheer!
Differential X,
Differential Y,
A Square, B Square,
Integral of Pi !

Engineers Touchdown,
Engineers Yell,
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
Fight like ************!

- from a 1957 student guide

A Geek Cheer
E to the X dy dx,
E to the X dx,
Tangent Secant Cosine Sine,
Square roots Cube roots Poisson brackets,
Dis-integrate ‘em Yellow Jackets!

* Traditional engineer’s cheer. Submitted by James Taylor (EE ’91) *

MCG DAWG

Banned
for someone who works 70 hours a week you sure do have a lot of extra time on your hands...

Slow day today. Only had 2 patients so far. Days before holidays are feast or famine. Today is looking famine like!:bounce:

We've decided to close at lunch and I can go sit in a stand in this dang 73 degree high weather this afternoon. :(

Doc_Holliday23

Slow day today. Only had 2 patients so far. Days before holidays are feast or famine. Today is looking famine like!:bounce:

We've decided to close at lunch and I can go sit in a stand in this dang 73 degree high weather this afternoon. :(

I know what you mean. Bout midway through the day yesterday I figured out that all of my engineers were already on vacation, so I decided to just take the entire day myself. The tires are now rotated and balanced for the week's travel and I'll be in the woods by 4. Y'all have a good Thanksgiving. Go Jackets.

MCG DAWG

Banned
I know what you mean. Bout midway through the day yesterday I figured out that all of my engineers were already on vacation, so I decided to just take the entire day myself. The tires are now rotated and balanced for the week's travel and I'll be in the woods by 4. Y'all have a good Thanksgiving. Go Jackets.

Take ya a fan 'cause it's gonna be hot in the woods! Nice cold snap coming through tomorrow though.