Looking for a Wal-Mart BFL partner.

BlackKnight755

I am looking for a partner to sign up with me for the 2005 Wal-Mart BFL tournament season. I would like to find someone that will be fishing the Bulldog division so that we can sign up and get one of the guaranteed spots. The deadline to sign up is Jan. 18, 2005. The first fishing date is Feb. 5, 2005 and it will be held at Lake Seminole.
I am posting a link to the BFL website, so please look at the rules, regulations and requirements for the tournaments and if you have any questions or concerns, pm me an I will answer them.

*** BFL has not posted its 2005 season rules as of yet, you will be looking at the rules for 2004, but they don't usually have any major rule changes from year to year.***

BFL Bulldog Division

Thanks in advance,
BK :shoot:

tmooney

Use the FLW forum site. There are tons of people in there looking for boaters and non-boaters for next year. I'm signing up to fish the Choo-Choo division. I already have my boater to sign up with. I will let you know should I find anyone.

Did you see the Bama division is fishing Guntersville 3 times? That's alot but that lake always produces nice limits.

-Terry