Lost Dog - Beaufort SC - UPDATED: FOUND

WilcoSportsman

All - One of our dogs went missing this afternoon in Beaufort, SC. His name is Jeb and he is a liver/white brittany spaniel. He is 6 years old, sweet natured, and will come when called.

He went missing in the vicinity of SC 462, Tickton Hall Road, and Bolan Hall Road.

If anyone goes through this area, uses the Bolan Hall boat ramp, or has a friend/relative in this part of SC - please be on the lookout. My dad's name and phone number are on his collar.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• 44147.jpg
    44147.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 374
  • 2016030795212357.jpg
    2016030795212357.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:

georgia357

If there's a Beaufort Facebook group, post it there. That will help get the word out. See lots of lost/found dogs on there.

eta: good luck in finding your dog.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Hope you find him

WilcoSportsman

Thank you.

Found a group on Facebook and posted there. Just want to get it out in front of as many people as possible.

Hopefully he just chased a deer, got turned around, and the neighbors will pick him up soon.

WilcoSportsman

Bump for a good dog.

WilcoSportsman

Thank you Hyder. Every set of eyes looking helps.

Nervous since this is the second night he's been missing. Hopefully he's okay and turns up tomorrow.

Robert28

Forwarded this to some family members that live in Lady Island. They know a lot more people in Beaufort than I do and will get the word spread quickly.

WilcoSportsman

He was spotted an hour ago in the vicinity of Strawberry Hill Road and SC 462.

If anyone is around this area please be on the lookout.

WilcoSportsman

Was spotted later this afternoon at Cooler's Gas Station. They were unable to catch him.

He was heading north on SC 462. Have contacted the manager at Good Hope Plantation.

If anyone lives up that way please be on the lookout.

Praying he stays away from cars and is picked up soon.

WilcoSportsman

Miracle

My dad found him wandering down the middle of SC 462 in the middle of a thunderstorm at dusk. Almost 10 miles from where he was seen this afternoon.

Thank you to everyone who helped get the word out and prayed.

WilcoSportsman

Back Home Safe

Back home safe and sound.

Attachments

• 47350.jpg
    47350.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 170

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Man, It don't get no better than that.....hallelujah!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Man, It don't get no better than that.....hallelujah!

I agree with this comment. I had really worried for you because your dog seemed to like to roam the roadways. I was reading the updates earlier last night when I got a call from a lady friend up near Blue Ridge/Morganton. I told her what I was reading and she was surely interested in the outcome too because she has a super nice dog that is very protective of her. I told her that you should have named your dog, SC 462 instead because it loved traveling that highway !!!!! Glad that you got your dog back home safely. :cheers:

turkeykirk

Great ending!

WilcoSportsman

I agree with this comment. I had really worried for you because your dog seemed to like to roam the roadways. I was reading the updates earlier last night when I got a call from a lady friend up near Blue Ridge/Morganton. I told her what I was reading and she was surely interested in the outcome too because she has a super nice dog that is very protective of her. I told her that you should have named your dog, SC 462 instead because it loved traveling that highway !!!!! Glad that you got your dog back home safely. :cheers:

Thank you. We were definitely worried about cars too, especially since he never learned about them and was just running blind/scared.

It's good to have him back.