Lost my best friend

poohbear

Guys I just need to vent a little, the wife found this Yorkie that was in a bad situation and it’s owner was looking for it a better home so she rescued it brought it home and I was wanting none of it since we already had 2 dogs. But when she brought him in he run and jumped in my lap and he would take his nose and push under my hand and make me pet him and needless to say he won me over real quick. He was just the best dog ever, he could almost speak to you in different voices he would use. We got him when he was about a year old and we had him till little over 10, he developed kidney disease and for the last 4 years we have give him a special diet and toward the end we had to give him daily IV fluids under skin to keep him hydrated. I would have done it for ever if I could have kept him alive but this weekend after taking him to vet everyday for a week to get IV in veins he seemed to recover but we went camping he was doing fine but slowly quit eating and his little body began to swell and we knew then the end was near. So we came home Sunday called our vet to meet us and we had him put to sleep no need to see him suffer any longer. Needless to say hardest thing we ever had to do tore my heart away. But it was time to go to doggy heaven. I’ll end now sorry for the long message just never thought I could Love the little guy this much , so long Java Boy until we meet again one day I’m sure Jesus needed him a special little Yorkie and you sure are one of the Best. Thanks all !

Deerhead

Sorry for your loss. We had a Yorkie that was our best friend. Loved him so much. We made a special place in our back yard just for him. We now have a Morkie and he is the same way. He has an amazing lovable personality.
We know your little guy will be missed dearly.

Lilly001

The only downside to having a special dog is that they don’t live but 10 years or so. I’ve always had at least one and everyone was special.
I just put down my Springer Spaniel at a little over 16 years. And yes, I did cry like a baby. But it was time.
I pray you dwell on the many good memories.

poohbear

Sorry for your loss. We had a Yorkie that was our best friend. Loved him so much. We made a special place in our back yard just for him. We now have a Morkie and he is the same way. He has an amazing lovable personality.
We know your little guy will be missed dearly.
They are special dogs for sure , seems like the special ones are the first to go early, we are having him cremated , my wife says if she goes before me to be sure I put his ashes in the box with her.

7Mag Hunter

Guys I just need to vent a little, the wife found this Yorkie that was in a bad situation and it’s owner was looking for it a better home so she rescued it brought it home and I was wanting none of it since we already had 2 dogs. But when she brought him in he run and jumped in my lap and he would take his nose and push under my hand and make me pet him and needless to say he won me over real quick. He was just the best dog ever, he could almost speak to you in different voices he would use. We got him when he was about a year old and we had him till little over 10, he developed kidney disease and for the last 4 years we have give him a special diet and toward the end we had to give him daily IV fluids under skin to keep him hydrated. I would have done it for ever if I could have kept him alive but this weekend after taking him to vet everyday for a week to get IV in veins he seemed to recover but we went camping he was doing fine but slowly quit eating and his little body began to swell and we knew then the end was near. So we came home Sunday called our vet to meet us and we had him put to sleep no need to see him suffer any longer. Needless to say hardest thing we ever had to do tore my heart away. But it was time to go to doggy heaven. I’ll end now sorry for the long message just never thought I could Love the little guy this much , so long Java Boy until we meet again one day I’m sure Jesus needed him a special little Yorkie and you sure are one of the Best. Thanks all !
We just went thu the exact same thing with our Shih Tzu....I gave her the IV fluid at home daily for almost 1 year..200ml every day...She slowly got weaker and stopped eating on Wed night and Sat AM she went to the Rainbow Bridge..She was 12 yrs old....

Latest posts