Love thy neighbor

the Lackster

Went and caught a healthy mess of blue cats Friday night and felt the need to share with our newer neighbors. They are kind and always wave but shamefully I have not made it over to greet them. I took them a nice whole blue and a fillet blue because I was unsure of how they like fish. They graciously took them both and just kept saying thank you. I was only hoping to get my bucket back but they went above and beyond!!
Got home a little while later to find my "CLEANED" bucket, a big pan of piping hot crawfish boil "fresh from Louisiana", and a case of Corona. I couldn't believe it. I am guilty of letting media cast more doom on my thoughts than I should and this was really a ray of hope for me. I'm not here to brag about what I did or even brag on my neighbors, I'm here to say that there is still a lot more positive than negative in this world.Screenshot_20220612-160614_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220612-160619_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220612-160630_Gallery.jpg

ambush80

Went and caught a healthy mess of blue cats Friday night and felt the need to share with our newer neighbors. They are kind and always wave but shamefully I have not made it over to greet them. I took them a nice whole blue and a fillet blue because I was unsure of how they like fish. They graciously took them both and just kept saying thank you. I was only hoping to get my bucket back but they went above and beyond!!
Got home a little while later to find my "CLEANED" bucket, a big pan of piping hot crawfish boil "fresh from Louisiana", and a case of Corona. I couldn't believe it. I am guilty of letting media cast more doom on my thoughts than I should and this was really a ray of hope for me. I'm not here to brag about what I did or even brag on my neighbors, I'm here to say that there is still a lot more positive than negative in this world.View attachment 1157167View attachment 1157168View attachment 1157169

Yup. I think many of us are guilty.

Good for all of you.:):):):). I hope you enjoy your neighbors for years to come.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I saw some giant bugs at the Nam Dae Mun Farmer's market on Memorial drive today. I gave them a real hard look but the price wasn't right.
Hit all 4 in Int. Markets in Cobb Co. the other day and must have timed it wrong. What little (picked over) bugs they had didn't look good at all... first for me.

Redbow

Good on you to give the neighbors some fish, and good on them for returning something for you. Most folks are still good out there today but often we are reluctant to just say hi how you doing I guess that is in all of us with that I am guilty also.

I could make a good meal out of the bugs and the Catfish good stuff.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Got home a little while later to find my "CLEANED" bucket, a big pan of piping hot crawfish boil "fresh from Louisiana", and a case of Corona. I couldn't believe it. I am guilty of letting media cast more doom on my thoughts than I should and this was really a ray of hope for me. I'm not here to brag about what I did or even brag on my neighbors, I'm here to say that there is still a lot more positive than negative in this world.View attachment 1157167View attachment 1157168View attachment 1157169
I clicked on like button because there was no love button

pjciii

In most cases the media and the people like Soros and Bezos Want us to believe That we dont get along and there is all this hatred and conflict and racism. The good ones dont get them ratings. Only the bad and the mentally Ill do. I do believe there Is still alot of good out there. I get discouraged Myself and negative. So i am part Of the problem and not the solution