Lucky fox, unfortunate rattler

Big7

The Oracle
New one on me. ?

ghadarits

I had a timber hanging around the camp once that I killed. My Jack Russell ate it’s head. I freaked out and rushed her to UGA where I was informed that the venom would be neutralized by her stomach acid. I was still worried but she was fine and went on to be almost 19yo.

ghadarits

If they call them guys sissys , todays folks might as well crawl in a hole . Werent no gooberment check for them folks
Even during the depression the "Greatest Generation" didn't want a government handout some had to take it but they would've much rather earned what they received. If anything like that happens today or in the future our country probably won't survive because we've devolved into a bunch of sissys in my opinion and I include myself in that as bad as I hate to say it.

godogs57

Congratulations, I guess. But where’s the other fang? :eek::bounce:

Besides, poor thing looks like he could use some Metamucil. :ROFLMAO:

Ask the fox where it is. Just because he/she ingested one doesn’t mean it ingested both. Plus, they‘ll more than likely have more than two…..they’ll have one or two behind the observable first fang, waiting to move into place.

One nice thing…..we’re getting red foxes back here in numbers now. Haven’t seen em in 30 or so years.